Wednesday, January 27, 2010

If I Go Back To Live In The Uk Will I Get An Old Age Pension If I Return To Live In The UK, Will I Receive The Current Old Age Pension?

If I return to live in the UK, will I receive the current old age pension? - if i go back to live in the uk will i get an old age pension

I was born in the United Kingdom and worked for 6 years before the wedding. You will now receive a small pension to Canada. If I will go back and live in the United Kingdom, my pension is enough to live in reasonable comfort?

I miss my people and my country and I want to go home, but I'm afraid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pirate weight pirate Copyright © 2009 Designed by CLO's Dizain | Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets
Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates. Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates