Sunday, January 24, 2010

Mental Hospitals In California Can I Purchase A Firearm In California If I Have Been To A Mental Hospital Over Five Years Ago?

Can I purchase a firearm in California if I have been to a mental hospital over five years ago? - mental hospitals in california

When he was 18 still lived with my parents and got into a fight with them and said to my father, I wanted to ***. Kick My mother and my father told police that he was not sure and was sent to a psychiatric hospital for a night in which the doctor said I was nice and not fight with my parents, "their" roof. That was in October 2001. At the moment I am about to buy a firearm. Under the Criminal Code, after the well-being and safety of 8103, when I was in a psychiatric hospital, but was 5 years ago, so I'm good. Thus 7 makes ... almost 8 years ... But do not go away easily? or I do something?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pirate weight pirate Copyright © 2009 Designed by CLO's Dizain | Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets
Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates. Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates