Wednesday, February 17, 2010

How To Fake A Kidney Stone How Can I Find Out If I Have A Disease Through A Urine Sample?

How can i find out if i have a disease through a urine sample? - how to fake a kidney stone

A few weeks ago in my school during class laboratory, we have no samples of urine (urine, false) to see if kidney or illness as such. How do I know if I have something? Since I am beginning to think I'm a little sick and do not know what it is. My urine is light colored, almost like water and feels very, very strong garlic or it seems. Help me please?

1 comment:

  1. Going to the doctor and get tested. It is probably already physically at the time. Do not leave it a blood screen for better picture.

    ReplyDelete

 

Pirate weight pirate Copyright © 2009 Designed by CLO's Dizain | Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets
Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates. Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates