Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sample Of Letter Of Encouragement For Women Handwriting Question?

Handwriting Question? - sample of letter of encouragement for women

http://bp0.blogger.com/_sp2SH6SbLMU/R9YV ...
This is an example of my writing. You write in the directory to encourage only the Bible.
Whether one agrees with what I do is my writing is appropriate?
The summit is typically used. But not my "normal" handwriting.
The second is that I use every day ... 3 a.m. to 4 p.m. are the ones I use when my hand starts to tire.
I "creative license" with the way (I mean the letters "F" for example).
I want to use my natural way, but I'm afraid that not understand the people? Must be at the first, or only acceptable to others?

Thank you:)

5 comments:

  1. The first is easier to read, I think. The others are acceptable, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Handwritting is very convenient and can be read easily, so do not worry, but always smiling )))))))))))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. though I am not at all religious, what a great idea:)
    I think its appropriate Handwritting

    ReplyDelete
  4. Xylesia, I'm sorry, but simply do not have time each day to answer these questions!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think we should stick the script, which is very understandable and very lol

    ReplyDelete

 

Pirate weight pirate Copyright © 2009 Designed by CLO's Dizain | Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets
Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates. Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates