Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Pictures Before And After Uv Tan Is UV GIRLS Agency Real? Www.uvgirls.com? HELP!!!?

Is UV GIRLS agency real? www.uvgirls.com? HELP!!!? - pictures before and after uv tan

I am an aspiring model and has been recently contacted by an agency / management company and told me I had a look, and they will try to send pictures of me. I have more pictures and like me and want me to join the agency and put me on the website WWW.UVGIRLS.COM. I spoke with the Director General of the Agency and everthing, and not even asking for money, and he said he would pay nothing, but the agency receives 15 percent of what I do and everything seems very legitimate. I was going through the agency of fraud and will not make the mistake again. So, does anyone know whether this might be a legitimate organization or www.uvgirls.com and give me your opinion, if there is a good reliable agency?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pirate weight pirate Copyright © 2009 Designed by CLO's Dizain | Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets
Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates. Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates